I don’t even know where to start with this. A full days work comes with at max one hour of a lunch break. While I was being a scrub and eating chiptole for lunch, Parker was on his bike headed over to the C&O canal.
In one hour he was able to:
– Bike nearly past Georgetown from the downtown area
– Find a carp
– Feed a carp a mulberry fly he tied last night
– Land the carp with the help of a random jogger passing by. She held the rod and Parker nets the fish (yes, only a boss would bring a net to his office)
– Get a photo of the carp and release it
– Bike a few miles back to work
– Get cleaned up and back on the office grind
I was impressed to say the least when he let me know he got one. Check out the photos below. They are priceless.
Oh and the mulberry fly….all of the materials were bought from CVS. He whipped it up last night and didnt have time to run and get real materials. The foam and stem is a foot cushion. A coat hanger was used to give it a little weight.